? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

Lipgloss


Ok I'm not going to deny it any more. I heart lipgloss.

It's just soooo good! It plumps, gives shine, draw attention to and even colours your lips and I must admit I do consider my lips to be one of my favourite features and everyone should be the same becaue I don't see how anything could be bad about a persons lips (unless you have had bad botox) and I think everyone hould like they're lips.


Also I think putting on lipgloss is the easiest way to make you look presentable and pretty a well as give you that little extra confidence to go out and going shopping or to the store even and you can't be bothered with a full face.

So if you're strapped for cash and need something to liven you up go and grab a new bright coloured lipgloss or just your favourite colour.

0 comments: